Saturday, August 20, 2011

ARTIFICIAL PASSENGER

                           The AP is an artificial intelligence–based companion that will be resident in software and chips embedded in the automobile dashboard. The heart of the system is a conversation planner that holds a profile of you, including details of your interests and profession.
A microphone picks up your answer and breaks it down into separate words with speech-recognition software. A camera built into the dashboard also tracks your lip movements to improve the accuracy of the speech recognition. A voice analyzer then looks for signs of tiredness by checking to see if the answer matches your profile. Slow responses and a lack of intonation are signs of fatigue.
This research suggests that we can make predictions about various aspects of driver performance based on what we glean from the movements of a driver’s eyes and that a system can eventually be developed to capture this data and use it to alert people when their driving has become significantly impaired by fatigue.
  Download :     Full Report (.doc)    Presentation(.ppt)

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

8 comments: on "ARTIFICIAL PASSENGER"

Anonymous said...

sir,
the full report(.doc) of artificial passenger is not working.please kindly mail me the full report at sexynava@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

sir,
the full report(.doc) of artificial passenger is not working.please kindly mail me the full report at sunil81088@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

sir,
i would really like to present artificial passenger as my seminar,but i am not able to download the full report. I'l be very thankful if you could mail me the full report at gang14@gmail.com

Reshma Rithesh said...

sir,
i would really like to present artificial passenger as my final year seminar,but i am not able to download the full report. I'l be very thankful if you could mail me the full report at reshmarnair22@gmail.com

p L said...

good seminar topic sir.

Anonymous said...

artificial passaneger, i selected this topic for my presentation.

Anonymous said...

sir,
i would really like to present artificial passenger as my final year seminar,but i am not able to download the full report. I'l be very thankful if you could mail me the full report at mpawan.kumar8@gmail.com

Unknown said...

can you please mail me the .doc file. I have to submit it tomorrow. email id: rahulrulz0566@gmail.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails